The workshop is open to any kind of performing artists: clowns, mimes, actors, dancers, musicians, sound and light technicians and other theater practitioners of all ages.
Number of spots is limited to 9, please sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments: €110/early Bird: €90 (till 15.03.)
The Clown Training covers:
• Warm-up exercises to increase the sensitivity in the body, to improve muscle elasticity, to raise reaction speeds, to improve perception, as well as concentration and coordination
• Playful interaction and communication games between performers
• Basics of construction of a clown act
• Research and choise of character trails for your own Clown Character
• Creation and developing of your clown story
• Showings at the end of the second day with open discussion and feedback exchange
Tuesday, 14th of April 16:30 - 20:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 15th of April 16:30 - 20:30 p.m.
Workshop language: German, Englisch
Lena Binski is a director and performer specialising in clowning and physical theater. She is focussed on physical theater storytelling, clown acts creating and directing, as well as workshop development and teaching, both in Germany and abroad.